- Creation of Kindergarten Classes
- Child-Labor Laws
- Public-Health Service
- Hot and Healthy Lunch Programs
- Juvenile-Justice System
- Sex Education
- Mandatory Immunization
- Arts in Education
- School Safety.
March 10th 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
San Jose Museum of Art
110 S. Market St.
San Jose, CA 9511
1380 Rosalia Drive [map]
- Becoming an Effective PARTICIPANT in Site Planning and LCAP
- Working with Principals and Superintendents
- Pitfalls of Social Media and the Digital Issues Parents Should be Aware Of
- Supporting Schools and Communities by Expanding Quality Early Learning
- Mastering Emotionally-Intense Conversations
- Post-Election Workshop – The Power of Parent Impact and Social Change in the Era of Common Core State Standards
- Registration: 8:00 am – 9:15 am
- Welcome: 9:15 am – 9:30 am
- Session 1: 9:30 am to 11:00 am
The CAPTA financial mailing should have arrived in your mailbox. It has your unit’s insurance policy for 2017, information about the required government filings, and the required Workers’ Compensation form. It has information about how to fill out the forms and how to apply for additional insurance coverage if your unit needs it. This packet is important!
Pioneer High School PTSA is hoping to enhance Pioneer’s Science Program and to make it super easy they have created a Go Fund Me page. They have a list of items and activities that will continue to advance the program. If you can help in any way please follow the link below. Every dollar is appreciated!
Surviving Junior and Senior Year
A Guide to College Transition
Jerrold Lee Shapiro, PhD
Monday, 11/14/16 at 7:00 PM
Lincoln High School-Media Center