- Acceptable expenditures may include a staff lunch as long as the expenses follow PTA guidelines and the expenses are approved by the membership.
- Personal gifts or gifts for individuals cannot be purchased with PTA funds.
- If the membership wishes to present teachers and staff with personal gifts, the individual members can make personal donations to purchase the designated items. These donations should not be commingled with PTA funds.
- You must be available to work ALL three (3) days from 8:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- Validated parking, Thursday to Sunday.
- Lunch on Thursday provided.
- Opportunity to participate in one (1) workshop Friday or Saturday.
- Opportunity to attend General Meetings on Friday/Saturday (non-voting).
- Access to workshop and general meeting on Sunday (non-voting).
- You will be primarily assisting in the PTA Store from Thursday throughSaturday, April 28th – 30th. You may also be asked to cover other convention assignments should the need arise; however, your primary post will be in the PTA Store.
- Do you have questions or concerns about how screen time is affecting our children ? We hope the screening of this film will facilitate discussion and reflection on this increasingly important topic.
- Spanish subtitles.
- Free dress pass for all Hoover students who attend.
- Free popcorn
- Open to all, invite family and friends. Move is appropriate for adults and 10+ year old children.
- Location: Hoover Middle School Media Center (Library)
- Get more details and help get the word out by reading/liking/sharing/commenting our facebook event post: https://www.facebook.com/events/657310537806006/
You are cordially invited to the Sixth District PTA Convention Dinner:
Complete the invite form and return to Vandana Kaushal
By voting on the business of the association, you are bringing forward the important voice of your community and your PTA unit to help shape the future of California State PTA.
Join thousands of PTA parent-volunteer advocates and leaders along with educators and community leaders in San Jose on April 28-30, 2017, to address education, health and community issues affecting our state’s kids and families.