Fall Leadership Training Day & Association Meeting will be held on Saturday, August 26, 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. at Peterson Middle School, 1380 Rosalia Dr., Sunnyvale
- Creation of Kindergarten Classes
- Child-Labor Laws
- Public-Health Service
- Hot and Healthy Lunch Programs
- Juvenile-Justice System
- Sex Education
- Mandatory Immunization
- Arts in Education
- School Safety.
- Preparing for Fall PTA Finances — Budgeting. Forms. Financial procedures. Oh, my! Get the scoop on how to start your 2016-2017 PTA year on firm financial footing. Check it out!
- Activities of the Board-Elect — The smooth transition of outgoing and incoming board members and officers is of vital importance and can determine your PTA’s leadership success for years to come. The transition process is the responsibility of both incoming and outgoing officers and board members. It gives closure to those leaving their positions and allows those coming in to be properly prepared. A good process of transition provides an opportunity for outgoing members to evaluate their work and efforts while giving suggestions to new board members on what they wish they had done differently. Get more information for new board members.
- Procedure Books — Procedure Books are excellent tools to assist the incoming officers with information on how the work of their position went the previous year, contacts, and other information which is vital to how to do their position this year. Find out more.
Finance Help Day
Friday, October 23, 2015
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Gunderson High School, Room D-1
622 Gaundabert Lane, San Jose (map)
Bring any and all financial questions, basic to advanced, tax questions…
Need help organizing your records,
Creating budgets, treasurer reports, or annual financial statements,
Figuring out your audit, etc?
Then please join us…
Hay ayuda en español
RSVP Appreciated but not required.
Please email Sandee, firstname.lastname@example.org