- 1st Place – Kate Routon, 4th Grade, Willow Glen, Asian Chicken Wonton Tacos
- 2nd Place – Aashna Raval, 4th Grade, Simonds, Thaiquito
- 3rd Place – Chyaniss Pate, 5th Grade, Olinder, Pork Fried “Rice”
- 4th Place – Brianna Cavano, 4th Grade, Los Alamitos, Fantastic Fried Rice
- 4th Place – Cristian Santos, 3rd Grade, Grant, Ginger Noodle Soup
- 4th Place – Ellie Luke, 3rd Grade, Booksin, Korean Short Rib Quesadilla
- 4th Place – Gracie Gsoell, 4th Grade, Almaden, Gracie’s Cashew Chicken
- 4th Place – Isabella Jones, 3rd Grade, Booksin, Thai Rice Noodle Salad
- 4th Place – Natalie Malak, 4th Grade, Los Alamitos, Too Cool Teriyaki Tacos
Please join us at the annual San Jose Unified Council of PTAS Luncheon
We will be honoring PTA members from the San Jose Unified School District who have done so much to benefit our students
The luncheon will be held on April 22, 2016 at the Loft Bar and Bistro. Located in downtown San Jose from 11 am to 1 pm. The cost is $25 per person. Please RSVP Mary Ruiz by April 8, 2016. Checks must accompany the reservation. Please fill out the form and make checks payable to San Jose Council of PTAs. Mail to: San Jose Council PTA, c/o Mary Ruiz 4226 Meg Drive, San Jose, CA 95136.
Questions: (408) 674-6094 or email@example.com
PTA leaders bring innovative services to our kids and schools each and every day, and the California State PTA Spotlight Awards are here to help recognize and share special programs.
PTA units can apply for awards for Leadership Development, Student Achievement, Environment, Family Involvement, Membership and Outreach, Collaboration, Advocacy and Student Involvement. And don’t forget: There are also special awards for PTA councils!
Units recognized with Spotlight Awards receive two paid registrations to our annual convention, a $100 gift certificate for use at the convention PTA Store and the opportunity to spread the word about their programs at a convention workshop.
Applications are due February 1. And to make it even easier to apply, your unit can submit an application for any or all of these award categories on a single application form. For more information on these unique recognitions, please contact the California State PTA Spotlight Award Committee Chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org.