The new California School Dashboard was released to the public on March 15th. You will be able to see a report card on how your school and school district did last year on multiple measures. How did your school do? How are students doing?
Resources to learn more:
- An easy-to-use online tool for navigating the state’s groundbreaking new accountability and continuous improvement system.
EdSource: Searchable and Sortable Chart
- Because comparisons can be useful and helpful, EdSource has created a searchable and sortable chart that enables a user to see all of the schools by city, county and school district, with their color ratings on all available indicators. They can be sorted by level of performance, from red to blue – lowest to highest – or blue to red, to identify best performing schools.
CDE: Getting to Know the California Dashboard
CCEE: California School Dashboard Roadshow [Workshops]
- Saturday, March 18, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm [Oakland]
- Thursday, March 30, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm [San Jose]
- Have you seen your colors? Confused about the multiple metrics? Not sure what this is all about? Learn about California’s new education accountability system by registering for free workshops on the Dashboard and the LCAP.