Thursday, March 31
6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Want to get your PTA tweeting? CAPTA will show you how!
Twitter is a free, simple social-media service that’s great for PTAs to communicate and stay connected with your school community.
If you’ve always wanted to learn about how to use Twitter to help raise visibility and engagement, if you’re just starting and need some advice or if you’ve been tweeting for a while and are seeking more tips, PTA leaders who are professionals in the social-media field are here for you:
- Set-up — Everything you need to know about setting up a Twitter account and making it PTA-ready
- Twitter basics — Character limits, replying, retweeting, hashtags and more
- Best practices — What to tweet, how often and why
- Automation — Make Twitter even easier by scheduling your tweets
- Family engagement — Use Twitter to increase family engagement in your school community.